Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Before & After

This post is a little over-due, as our bathroom has been mostly "finished" for a bit now.  For those of you who missed the rehab progress - you can view past blog posts one, two, and three.

The Japanese mural was replaced with bead board and a chair rail.


Bamboo towel rod replaced. . .


We saved a lot of money by using the same sink and toilet, and just replaced the seat cover and faucet.



A huge thank you to Nick and Karla for helping us remove tile and install bead board. My favorite part of the room is the combination of new penny round tiles and the bead board. These are things I have never done before when it comes to house rehab. Thankfully when you enter the bathroom it does not look like it was redone by someone who had no clue what they were doing!

12 comments:

Steve said...

Congrats on the remodel. You know something weird about me??? I don't get any satisfaction remodeling things. I mean I think a person should, because it is taking care to do a good job in something. Me = bad at that. Boooooooo to me!!! :)

Congrats again. Can't wait to see what's next on the remodel front. :)

Beth said...

Looks awesome Charisa!!! Great job!

Rebecca DeWire said...

I have been waiting for these pics; thanks for posting. It looks awesome. Nice work.

Christi said...

You did a great job!

Kim said...

awesome job charisa! looks great!

Damie said...

so cool!!! okay, I am fired up again about the kitchen.

Black Knight said...

Beautiful, you made a wonderful job! I like the japanese corner.

TRI714 said...

Super clean and fresh. Having done hours upon hours of rehab work, I give you guys an A !! It's very rewarding too.

Nicole said...

So well done! Love it...can you come to my house?

Jill Costantino said...

What a fantastic job! Love it:)

Meg said...

I'm loving the tiles and the flowers and that is blue is pretty. Very professional :) !

m said...

Looks great!