Monday, December 27, 2010

Bathroom Rehab Progress

If you missed my first post about bathroom rehab - it can be found here. If you only visit this blog for motivation or training tips - don't worry, base training started back up today so I'm sure I'll have something fascinating to share about how sore or out of shape I am in a few days.

My beadboard has been painted. It will be cut to half-wall height before I hang it.

Chair rail.

Floor boards.

Penny round tiles I chose for the floor. Fun huh?!!

Piecing them all together...

Laying out my border design.

11 comments:

Christi said...

Lookin' good!

Running and living said...

Love the tiles! You're gonna get some nice foot massage while in the bathroom!

Damie said...

okay- I am really interested to see how this turns out. I love the different type of tile you have used. this is getting me motivated for the kitchen....

Clair said...

Great border! I can't wait to see the finished bathroom.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

love the personality you're putting into your rehab project!

Matt said...

looking good, I dig the round tiles. I will have remember them when remodeling.

Alison said...

Love the border design - super cute!

Kiet said...

Liking it already, forget the base training, you're blog is inspiring me to do some home remodeling/repair. Either way, you inspire C.

Barbie said...

Absolutely love the tiles. They are so dainty and cute.

solarpowered said...

Love it! Looking good so far!

ADC said...

Looks fun. Can't wait to see the finished product.