Friday, December 9, 2011

Disneyland

Because I am on an endless mission to pretend I am still 12 on a daily basis, yesterday was a pretty awesome day for me. A huge thank you to Wilma for hooking Steven and I up with Disneyland park hopper tickets. I can't think of a better way to spend a day in December. A few (or a lot) of pics...

I have no idea who this character is, but he is awesome. And was one of the few characters that didn't have a line four miles long to get a photo with...

My all time favorite ride in life.

We went on the swings multiple times.

This is a horrible pic, but the monster ride was awesome.

Mickey mouse shaped ice cream on a stick!!!!!!! With Chocolate!!!!

World's largest wooden bear. I think.

Mr. Toad. agreed to pose with me outside of his Wild Ride...

Magic.

Christmasy.

Goofy!

6 comments:

Beth said...

How fun!!!!!!!!!! The swings are my favorite also. :)

Steve said...

Glad you had a good time. Life should be fun. It is what we all seek, and I love people like you who have it in abundance. It was not something given to you all the time, because you had to step outside your comfort zone at times to reach it.

I wish I could express to you how inspiring TO ME of a person you are. I guess just realize, I am along reading, and givin a little feedback, cuz I like ya. :)

U special. :)

Teresa said...

Love disneyland!!! Keep smiling!!!

tn

thepumpkinsdiary said...

I love Disneyland!!! Looks like you and Steven had a BLAST :)

Oldman said...

Which one is Goofy?

Jason said...

You my friend are crazy. Those swing frighten the living daylights out of me, always have and always will.

Looks like a great time and did you ever find out the name of that character?