Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rainy Run

Running in the rain has always been one of my favorite things. Being able to run in the rain and explore a foreign country is even better...

The current was quick.

One-lane bridge connecting Ballina with Killaloe.

Fairly certain my garden does not even compare to those I've seen over in Ireland so far.


Fun fun!!

After my rainy run we ate overlooking this river. So good.

Most of the run I felt like I was running through a post card.

Rain splattered canal. 

I'm off to Dublin today, then over to Wales tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Great pictures. The grass is so bright and green!

Christi said...

What a very pretty country! I think I would run in the ran too just to see all that beauty!

Steve said...

I think your garden could look as good if Cedric would help out a bit more!! Does he even peddle when biking??? :)

krystyna47 said...

Wow, look at all those colours! I'm glad you're having fun and seeing the country! :D

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

hope you and your mom a little time in the big city!

the run looks amazing! i'm so packing my running shoes...