Thursday, March 17, 2011

Training to RACE

I am excited for CA70.3. In years past it seemed a bit early to me, but this year I am ready to see what I can do on the course. I have a few time bets with friends - motivation for sure.

Cedric went back on the QR this week, which means race season kicks off soon!

A bit of fog when the morning ride started.

Fog cleared inland. In the distance you can see the fog bank clinging to the hills, it looked really cool in person - hard to see it in the photo. Hope everyone's training is going well!

12 comments:

Steve said...

Cedric looks faaaaassssssttttt!!! :)


lol. Good luck on your upcoming race. :)

Molly said...

Sooooo exciting!!! You're going to have a kickass race.

ADC said...

Very excited about your race. Maybe I will google to see what British goodies bring luck and I shall bring them over for you ;)

Teresa said...

Go Charisa!!! (Cedric too!)

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

That's some serious fog! Can't wait to hear how the race goes - you are ready.

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

The CED looks like he put on a few grams this winter....

m said...

Good Luck!!!

Christi said...

Good luck to you and Cedric!

Heidi Austin said...

cedric looks soo ready! yay for an early season 70.3 :)

elizabeth said...

I'll be there to cheer you on CW!!! :)

Luke said...

Cedric looks very aero. I look forward to following your season!

Shawn and Tracy said...

I love Cedric! Hmmm you and Bree both have little buddies on your bike....Is this some secret no one is telling me about? I'm in need to find something for my bike ;-)
Happy training,
Tracy