Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bicycle

There was a lot of bicycle riding in the past few days. These are some random pics I captured on the rides.

Wide open roads.

Spring flowers!

Nasty climb, but good view.

Nice green grass (I will miss this come summer).

Today was one of those rain-threatening-days where I was secretly hoping it would rain because I did not feel like riding. No such luck. So I sucked it up and hopped on the bike.

Ended up being a nice ride & I ran into my Dad out on the roads. I'll keep working on self-photo-taking, since you can't really see him here. Hope everyone had a good and safe training weekend!

10 comments:

Steve said...

ummmm excuse me missy. I didn't see any flowers in the spring flowers picture. :) lol

marian said...

you are so lucky!
up here there are 27 mile wind gusts. just on the day when i was going to take my new bike out!!

Caratunk Girl said...

Love the open road shot!

Running and living said...

I am so jealous of the open roads. Here in Mass those are to be found only before 5am.

Beth said...

Awesome pictures as always! Love that you ran into your dad! :)

Christi said...

Awesome that you ran into your dad on the roads!

Luke said...

Great pics, last one is the best :)

Kiet said...

Am just like you in that I always notice how deep the green is on the hills this time of year and then in one month, it's all brown. Thanks again for your 8-2 plan, have been following and loving the schedule.

Lisa T said...

We finally got our first outside ride in this week. Of course, we took mtn. bikes on the roads because the trails are icy, but at least we were out there!

So cool that you ran into your dad!

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

I snuck in a ride between rainstorms this weekend too! Still got drenched at the end but it felt so good to be outside!