Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Comfortable Seat

I didn't used to think much about my bike saddle. It was, what it was - something to sit on while riding the bike. When I started doing Ironman and putting long hours on the bike, all of a sudden I hated my saddle. It was ruining my rides.

So I switched to ISM Adamo. They didn't give me the saddle and they don't sponsor me. I changed because I'd heard they were comfortable. And guess what - it's true. My long rides are no longer ruined by my saddle, instead they are quite comfortable.

If your seat is killing you I recommend trying the ISM Adamo seat. Get 10% off at TriSports.com when you use code CWERN-S. I'm pretty sure you won't regret switching.

9 comments:

Elizabeth A. Rich said...

Love the ISM Adamo as well :)

t-odd said...

Was it immediately comfortable or was there a "breaking in" period? A friend of mine has one that she is "breaking in" not sure if that is a good thing.

Kim said...

i tried it - didnt work for me, so i had to get the women's terry butterfly saddle - so lame, but at least my wooha isnt mad at me anymore :) happy riding!

Kendra said...

I love mine, I'm not sure how I trained for my first Ironman without it.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Good to know!

AM-GoalsfortheWeek! said...

hmmm. i'll tell ya what I think of my saddle after Vineman;-)

but i am in the market...

Teresa said...

I have so many athletes loving this saddle!!! Glad you found a perfect fit!

tn

GoBigGreen said...

Yup. I concur:) and I am not sponsored either:)

solarpowered said...

I need a new saddle. I read somewhere that the best saddle is the one you don't even notice. (Where did I just read that?) Yeah, I notice mine too much!