Friday, December 18, 2009

Thankful Friday

In no particular order, today I am thankful for:
  1. Fast boys that let me chase them while running.
  2. A supportive family with a sense of humor.
  3. Plenty to eat, a roof over my head and way too many clothes.
  4. My friends at the pool who believe I can swim in a faster lane. And keep encouraging me even after my arms fall off.
  5. Coffee, chocolate and fresh vegetables - not necessarily eaten together.
  6. My job.
  7. Those little whispy white clouds on a blue sky background.
  8. Color in everything. Can you imagine a Black & White world? BORING!
  9. Health.
  10. A Yak Stack - seriously, how funny is that?!
Jared Andrew Schorr is a crazy-talented artist who cuts lots of things out of paper to create amazing artwork! Check out his other work here.

15 comments:

D10 said...

All great things! I am sure the fast boys are thankful for you too. You keep them honest and speedy.

Mike Russell said...

I would second that list, but replace fast boys with fast girls. The only thing I would add would be carbon fiber...

Beth said...

I love the Yak Stack! AHAHAHA!! I think the next time I'm feeling a little blue I'm going to think of the yak stack and I will feel much better. :)

Big Daddy Diesel said...

YAK STACK!!! Thats just cool

Jill Costantino said...

I like your "thankful Friday." that is awesome about the fast lane and the fly this week woot woot! Stay in the fast lane and soon you will be at the front of it. Enjoy your weekend!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Quick before he reads the post....maybe you can change the list. Little gnomes have to be at the top. Poor Cedric...

MM said...

Love the list. I'd change # 1 to riding. Though tomorrow afternoon I might have changed my mind.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

The Yak Stack rocks! Thanks for sharing!

I'm thankful for you!

Snakebite said...

How about chocolate covered fresh veggies dipped in coffee??? That's got to me five or six of the four food groups right there!

Snakebite said...

BE not ME

Meg Runs said...

Hey, GNOME P.J.'s at Target but they're HOT PINK! Thought of you because you LOVE color and gnomes.
Thanks for the great comment...I'd much rather be training outside too!

Lisa G said...

Great list! Always a nice idea to take a moment to appreciate the little things in life.

beth said...

i love thankful friday- great idea!

Running and living said...

Love your list and positive vibe!

Leah said...

OMG. Love the yak stack. Brilliant.