Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Good Day

Today was one of those days where living in Southern California was everything most people probably imagine it to be. It was in the 70s on my ride. The air was so dry and clear I could see details on Catalina Island, rather than a blob of an island off the coast.

Post-ride included chai latte. Again, a bigger drink than Cedric = goodness in a mug.

After lunch there was a bit of antique browsing. This always leaves me laughing. Thankfully I don't always purchase everything I find funny. But I do believe this Walrus would have made a great addition to our kitchen.
I have a run and a birthday party left for the day. Hopefully after one or both of these I may need to upgrade the day from good to great.

10 comments:

Chloe said...

don't you just love days like that? ahhh..makes you just fall in love with weekends and perfect weather :) glad you had a great day!

Meg Runs said...

I'm sure your day turned into "great!" After running AND a birthday party , how could it not??

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

On the other side of the continent, we are looking forward to a nice brisk 48F start tomorrow (BRRR!!) for our whatever ride (50 to 80). Aren't we lucky compared to the rest of the country?

OH, glad you and Ced made up, maybe he will make your top 10 next time...

MM said...

Hope you had a great run and party!

Beth said...

Cedric could go swimming in that coffee!! :) Sounds like a GREAT day!

Trishie said...

there are 2 feet of snow here. I kind of hate you ;)

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

So awesome! Love the huge grin on your face :-)

We're heading to SB later this week - bringing the bikes and hoping for some fine weather!

ADC said...

March cannot come soon enough. It is snowing here.

Angela and David Kidd said...

Sounds fantastic. I need to move to southern california.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I spent the week in the 70's, I loved it