Sunday, April 19, 2009

Coachella and Desert Riding

Look how many people rode their bikes to Coachella!!



We made it through half of Paul McCartney before I was just DONE for the night. Pictures of Paul were not very becoming, so none included. (ie - blurry)

Saturday bike ride - two words: HOT & WINDY!

Salton Sea is pretty cool though!

Training in the desert is always exciting - new scenery. I managed to find a great golf course to run around - absolutely beautiful. And then somehow I got stuck inside a gated community. Twice.





8 comments:

D said...

Argh. So jealous while I sit around on the couch in a sicky coma.

t-odd said...

I think I have had a nightmare where I got stuck in a gated community - twice. Looks like a great time and awesome acts!

cat. said...

LOVE silver sun pickups.

you look SO purty!!

Teresa said...

Glad you had some fun outside of training, although the training looks like fun too! Your hair looks great! and your so tan!! So jealous!
tn

Kiet said...

Where are the crazy people pictures?

ADC said...

Nice photos. Looks like so much fun and I am jelaous.

Mama Simmons said...

Looks like a FUN weekend! What a bummer that its Monday now, eh?

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Totally awesome weekend! You look SO happy!!! Music, riding. It's all good.