Thursday, April 16, 2009

Music and Fun

Tomorrow we leave for the desert. Our annual Coachella trip is this weekend. Lots of fun, music and training in the heat. I suppose this is good Wildflower prep. (Not the partying, the heat training . . .)

Here is a snapshot from last year's event. Expect some type of similar photo later this weekend. I was going to try to come up with a great costume for this year, but have failed miserably. Thankfully other people at Coachella don't forget, and are willing to take photos with me.
And I got this email this week. Hey look, there's Mirinda. And HOLY SMOKES, there is me next to Mirinda! Well that is just fun!

15 comments:

ADC said...

Ha ha, you are such a superstar. Have lots of fun this weekend.

Beth said...

That ad is so cool!!! You are a superstar! :) Hope you have a great trip this weekend. Looking forward to the photos. ;)

D said...

That is SUPER RAD!! Love it!!!

Have a super duper time at Coachella. I'm beyond jealous!!!!!!

t-odd said...

Love the ad! Very cool. You HAVE to find a costume for Coachella - you're creative, you can do it. Have a great time.

rocketpants said...

Have lots of fun at Coachella! Awesome about the Zoot ad that is so cool!

IAN said...

Have fun, be safe. I will look for you on the roads. That e-mail is awesome!!

Renee said...

Hope you come back with even more entertaining pictures! The Zoot ad is so cool!!

Bob Almighty said...

Have fun partying...I mean training ;)

Evan said...

Have fun this weekend.

Also I have been waiting to recieve an email like that but I think only real athletes get those kind of props. Congrats on the strong performance!!

Running and living said...

Have fun this weekend!
Oh, and I bet your speed was ALL in the shoes...hmmm:) Nice ad, ! Ana-Maria

solarpowered said...

Awesome! The ad, and the weekend! Have fun! Um, I mean, work hard! :D

GoBigGreen said...

NICE!

Heather Figueiredo said...

great Zoot ad! Looks like they have some fast shoes!

Ordinarylife said...

That ad is great - well done!!!

kera said...

See there was a reason to get you to sign those Zoots!!!