Friday, March 18, 2016

Seattle

I had a birthday. And all I really wanted to do for my birthday holiday was run in some really awesome places. So Eric and I planned a trip up to the pacific northwest. In March. Because running in cold rain is appealing when you're from sunny California where it's 70°F all year.

Our first stop was a day in Seattle. I ran the Seattle marathon many years ago, but that's my only Seattle experience. This was our day in photos...

I was in love with the flowers growing on the roof of the Public Market

The market itself was also amazing.

Best car wash sign ever.

And another because it was so awesome.

Run with your baby at arm's length when he needs changing!

The space needle was cool - we got lucky with a day with a view.

One of many coffee breaks...

The sun came out.

And we took a boat to our running adventure week.

I got some great photos from our week spent running all over Olympic National Park and I will do my best to post them in the next week 6 months.