These are a few life lessons I have learned from observing my Grandma over the years...
- Use the nice dishes, burn the candles - don't save it for a special day. Today is special.
- Get outside. Every. Single. Day.
- Gardens are good.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how awful you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Never be afraid to be yourself and speak your mind.
- Life is not always fair, but it is still good.
- Be kind.
- Traditions make life special.
- Stubbornness can be both your best and worst trait - learn when each applies.
- Time heals everything. Be patient.
- Don't compare your life to others - you have no idea what they face.
- It is never too late to be happy - but it's up to you, nobody else.
Happy birthday Grandma!