Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Welcome to Germany!

One movie, an amazing (hahaha) airplane meal, a massive sprint through the DC airport to make a connecting flight, and a 9 hour time zone change found me in Germany. The land where Tour de France can be watched live mid-day (rather than at 4am) and chocolate is not made by Hershey!

Some ride scenery.
The area I'm staying in is surrounded by farms.

And old small villages.

Susan and I* in front of the Ironman swim course.
*My hair looks retarded because I just swam!

Beginning of the Ironman bike course.

3 comments:

Bicycle Chef said...

So pretty! Have so much fun!!

Snakebite said...

Your hair is not "retarded." It is "mentally challenged." It is the 21st Century and one must be Politically Correct even when in Germany and even when hair is the topic.

Ordinarylife said...

Looks like a beautiful place to race in.