Friday, July 26, 2013

Wales

I went to Wales to see my friends Shaun and Angelina and their new baby, who is also my godson.

Ahhhhhh

One amazing Mom & a girl who has no clue about kids. Good thing I am good at buying presents for them!

Church where the christening was performed.

I feel right at home when I visit Angelina.

Wales is beautiful. View from my run.


One of the things I love when visiting Shaun and Angelina is that they never find it strange when I borrow a bike and disappear for several hours. It was fun to ride again on one of the most beautiful routes I have ever experienced.

2 comments:

Jennifer Harrison said...

So glad you got out to see Angelina and Shaun and were there for the christening. That is so special, for sure. You all are lucky to have one another for sure! :)

Snakebite said...

Wales reminds me of:

I noticed two large women by the bar. They both had strong accents so I asked, "Hey are you two ladies from Scotland?"

...One of them screamed back at me, "It's Wales you stupid IDIOT!

So, I immediately apologized and said, "Sorry, are you two whales from Scotland?"

That's all I remember...