Monday, April 1, 2013

The Success Project

Success in sport is awesome - and it comes in many different forms. Success is not just winning a race...

Success is watching your child score a goal.
Success is doing a workout when you don't feel like it.
Success is doing something you never thought possible.
Success is believing in yourself when others don't.



Check out The Success Project website. You can upload your own success story and every time you do, SKLZ will donate $1 to Challenged Athletes Foundation. Plus, you will be entered to win fun prizes.

I will be writing posts on the Success Project website each week about what Success means to me. You can view the one I wrote about Success in Racing here.

I encourage you to get on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and share your #SuccessProject stories, photos and posts - I know I've been motivated reading all of them.