Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Good Things

Life seems to have a funny way of working itself out if you give it enough time. It's been a while since I posted some Good Things....

Yes Indeed.
Thanks Mary Kate McDevitt for the illustration.

  • Summertime and little white lights strung across patios.
  • Frosty gelato.
  • Fresh in-season fruit.
  • Tired legs.
  • The body's ability to heal: wounds, heart, etc.
  • Picnics.
  • Open water swimming season!
  • Friends to laugh with.
  • Goldfish named Frank.
Want to add anything to my list? Hope everyone is enjoying the beginnings of summer!

11 comments:

Beth said...

This post makes me happy! :) I would like to add RACING to your list! :)

Jennifer said...

Yay! Ditto what Beth said. So glad you are getting back your happy!

goSonja said...

Helping my daughter learn to read. thanks for this post.

J. L. said...

Swimming laps with my 10 yr old daughter. Nice post!

JC said...

ahhhhh - it feelslike summer! Love the list. My add: Amazing moments with family!

krystyna47 said...

Getting a beautiful new White German Shepherd puppy, and will be soon running with him!!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Being able to SwimBikeRun at 57 and never act my age!

Jason said...

Everyday......is a good day.

Smiling is also a very good thing.

Sharing laughs.....

Marit C-L said...

PERFECT! :)

I would also add... coffee dates with great friends :) Let's catch up soon!

(Mexican Food can also be included)

xoxo

Alili said...

Those are GREAT things. :)

Lisa T said...

Stopping at the roadside veggie stand and having the kid say, "We picked the corn this morning."