Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sweet Ride

I got a new bike. Suddenly I can't spend enough time riding. My Cannondale rides smooth, is stiff and so very comfortable. My Profile Design bars and wheels make for a great ride. I bonded with the Slice for almost five hours yesterday. There was a lot of riding at effort. And as uncomfortable as that can sometimes be, I was smiling for much of it. I occasionally shifted just for the hell of it - because I have those little buttons to push for shifting. And yes, I still sometimes push one and find myself in the wrong gear. Hopefully I can fix this problem before Wildflower.

And the color - ohhhhhhhh I love the color!!

It was one of those days where the clouds looked awesome - the calm before the storm.

Same shot - made better with the addition of a bike!

12 comments:

Beth said...

She's a beauty!!!! :)

JC said...

That BIKE is SO sleek! Your photos are amazing! I just scrolled down and saw the pizza one too - I think I'm hungry because that looks SO delicious!

Steve said...

"just for the hell of it" ??? Ummm excuse me missy. Leave the swearing for the pros. You suck at it. ;)

yay for new bikes. :)

Angela and David said...

Love the bike!

Matt said...

Rad Bike! Enjoy :)

J. L. said...

Awesome bike!

GoBigGreen said...

yes love the colors. So automatic shifting? Rich has that on his FELT and LOVES IT!!

ChrisB said...

I like the cranks.

Kiet said...

The color scheme is awesome!

ADC said...

:)))))

Libby said...

so awesome!! I love this bike!!

Christi said...

Beautiful ride!