Thursday, March 8, 2012

Work

This is not a post about how fit, fresh and fast I feel. This is a post about the process. Hard work. That is what I have been doing for multiple months. Multiple swim sets, rides and runs where I feel like I am doing work. I have put a lot of time into training, but I do not yet feel fast. Patience. I'm working on that as well.

I managed to capture a few pictures out riding. We are lucky to have great winter training conditions...


Keep up the hard work. It does eventually pay off!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Way to put the hours in Charisa! I like this post - a good reminder that all the hours do eventually yield good results! :)

Jason said...

There is no substitute for hard work regardless of what you are doing.

Way to put in the hours....the results will prove the work you have done.

Steve said...

Nope... Life is about keeping your eyes open Charisa. You know I luv ya tons. It isn't about how strong you try and make yourself, it is about just being strong... doing it. Ya know???

Luv ya always Charisa...

Best wishes always. :)

Frayed Laces said...

Thanks for this post. It's hard to not get frustrated this time of year, but it's a nice reminder that other people feel the same and that the benefits will be seen months down the road!

Alison said...

Great post - I'm learning to trust the process and I definitely appreciate the reminder!