Saturday night I knew I would not be able to race at 100% and made the decision not to start. Turns out the race was cancelled due to crazy winds and rain anyway. Good timing!
This was a stormy day in Ireland - but I'm sure if I went down to the beach here in California it would look exactly the same. Or almost. Or at least there would be chop on the ocean.
Leadman 125 is in two weeks. I will kick off the season in Vegas. If you want to join me you can save 15% when signing up by using code Ltftri24.