Illustration courtesy of Pepillo.
My off-season has led to a lot of swimming where I am still on a quest to swim like a fish. My hair has not yet turned green thanks to some over-priced conditioner purchased this week.
With a new year I figured I would post a few of my goals for the 2012 season.
- Ironman swim = 55. Coming from a girl who regularly swam 1:06 for multiple years, if I can check this off my list you better believe I will be smiling the entire first half of the bike.
- Bike stronger. Over the years I have gone from losing the race on the bike, to holding my own. I want to consistently be able to lay down one of the faster bike splits in a race. I know I have work to do.
- Run faster. As in under 1:25 in a half and as close to 3 (well let's be honest, I want to run under 3) in a full.
- Win. I want to win a race.
- Smile & Laugh. More. Because that is what sport is all about.