Monday, August 29, 2011

A Million Things

I'm not exactly sure how I am going to finish the million things I have to do before I board the plane for Ireland Wednesday morning. But I figure whatever doesn't get done will just have to wait...

This was today's bike ride, where I also swung by Zoot to pick up my super secret fast race shoes. The shoes come out next year and I promise they will not disappoint! I plan to race Henley in them.

I did remember to pull out my passport last night. TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Snakebite said...

Good luck!!!

Beth said...

Holy cow!!!!! 2 days - that's awesome!! Safe travels and happy packing! (can't imagine packing for a trip that long with bike and all associated gear)

As if Zoot needs to make you any faster on the run! HA! :)

martin briars said...

good luck in Henley Charisa - this event was one of my many "possible to do" lists for 2011... maybe 2012 !! Look forward to reading your race report....

ADC said...

Woohoo!!!

solarpowered said...

SO EXCITING!!! Safe travels, and have a fantastic time!