Thursday, May 19, 2011

More NOLA Images

A few more images from my New Orleans trip...

Coffee!!

Balconies everywhere...

and flowers.

Magazine St. sidewalk tiles.

Beignets.

Flooded Mississippi.

Cute house damaged by Hurricane Katrina.

A lot of people run in the grass in the center of the trolley car tracks. Flat, soft surface and you can go for miles...

Lighthouse that was smack in the middle of transition.

People bike commute in New Orleans!

Awesome row of lamp posts.

Bikes-for-rent shop.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Did you like the beignets?? :)

A World of Gratitude said...

Smile. Sigh. I miss my former home area.

Ah. Beignets. My sis and I would see who could pile the most powdered sugar on top and take a bite without loosing all of the sugar! (Our patient parents...!)

Thank you for the trip down memory lane.

Damie said...

you took some good pics. I can't tell you how many miles I put on that trolley track. hundreds. I miss it now that I am in Memphis and don't have a soft surface right outside of my door...

Steve said...

Yay for bike commuters. :) The scary thing about the flooded Mississippi is all the areas up North that are flooded, the water makes its way down.

I don't think I'd like to live below sea level. Too much stress for me. Maybe ya get used to it tho. :)

Narayana Nukala said...

Nice information related to the google wallet it is nice page it provides the good information Debenhams Discount Code