Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dad's St. Croix Race & Zoot Winners

My Dad had a good race in St. Croix. He finished 3rd in his age group. Unfortunately since I was not there, I have no pics of him racing, so this one of him posing with his award will have to do. He did not get the Kona slot - the 1st place guy grabbed that, along with the Vegas slot. So my Dad is off to Honu in June to try again.

And now for the Zoot compression contest winners. Here are the time gaps between our races:
If you are listed as a winner email me so I can get your address to your compression socks!

Big congrats to my Dad! Very proud of him.

13 comments:

Christi said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats to your dad!

Kim said...

your dad did awesome! a huge congrats!

JenniferLeah said...

Congrats to your Dad!! awesome :D

Matt said...

congrats to your dad on a Great race, very cool AG award too!!

SSB said...

Congrats to your dad. If I can point him out to my friend mike at honu you'll have tons of pictures.

Damie said...

Congrats to your dad! You guys are like peas in a pod! :)

Jill Costantino said...

Congrats to your Dad - WOW fast! Woop, woop!

Teresa said...

Love that race in ST Croix! I will cheer for him at honu!

tn

Rebecca DeWire said...

Your dad rocks! Sounds like he had a great race. Good luck to him at Honu.

IAN said...

The MAN!

Steve said...

Congrats to your dad. :)

ADC said...

Congrats to your Dad. Hope he gets his Kona slot at Honu though.

Kiki said...

Way to go Dad! Hope he had as much fun in St Croix as we did last year! I want to go back so BAD!