Friday, February 18, 2011

Training in Pictures

This week has been busy. A lot of training, and running around like a crazy person - maybe even some combo of both when chasing Dave on a run last night. These are some pics I captured throughout the week.
Lagoon sunrise.

A ride.

With awesome scenery.

And some sideways pink trees. 

They were not sideways when I saw them, but for some reason no matter how many times I rotate them in Photoshop, every time I load to the blog they are sideways. Figured you might enjoy them anyway. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend. I hear for some people it's a "long" weekend. Random holidays. What are those?!

10 comments:

Molly said...

Nice!!! It's not a long weekend for me either - meetings today, meetings on Monday! Oh well...happy training!

TRI714 said...

Im claiming its just real windy in that last shot !

Christi said...

Wow, that looks like spring and I am jealous!

Michelle said...

Long mid-winter break here in Walla Walla. And a long run on tap for Sunday! 18+ miles. It snowed today, so I'm really hoping that it is warmer by then!

Matt said...

very cool shots, that last one makes it look pristine and calm :)

Spokane needs some nice shorts weather ;)

SSB said...

Nice sideways trees. That happens to some of my pictures. Weird.

Steve said...

nice pics. I love me some sideways pics. :)

Teresa said...

A sideways picture is just a way to sum up your training week!

Busy lady!!!

tn

Black Knight said...

Beautiful pics, I like a lot the ride with the sun on the background.

ADC said...

Great pics.