Sunday, January 16, 2011

Training

Weekend training found me away from home - which is always a bonus of new roads and trails to explore.

Completely spoiled with 80 degree Southern CA weather, I wound my way through orange groves with the snow covered mountains in the distance.

The descent after a bit of climbing...

Palm lined roads.

The hills in the distance are where I did my trail running. I only got lost and had to backtrack once.


Fire area from last season.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

7 comments:

Steve said...

It is obvious you miss Michigan in the winter!! ;)

Caratunk Girl said...

NICE! I am jealous of that warm weather and outside riding!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

i guess there are nicer places than Florida....

Teresa said...

Beautiful....and to think the Seattlites are all inside their pain caves with this weather!

tn

ADC said...

It looks amazing.

Shan said...

Wow, these pictures make me miss SoCal SO MUCH!!!!!! But they keep me inspired to envision being there, despite being at home on the trainer ;-). Keep up the awesome training, Charisa!!

TRI714 said...

It was some epic weather this weekend. We got in a nice 79 ile de. YeeeAh !! CALI .