Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Up Next

Life seems to have fallen back into a fun normal routine. I pulled out the bike commuting lights so I could ride my bike to the pool this morning. As much as I hate losing daylight I really love fall, so no complaints.

Plus, the cooler weather is more conducive to hot coffee drinks, which I do love post-swim.

In years past I have always ended my season in October. This year I decided to mix things up a bit and throw in three more races. Next up is Scott Tinley's race in a little over a week, followed by Austin 70.3 two weeks later. And because I like to go long, well what better way to end the season than with a final Ironman racing with my Dad. I will let you guess as to which one . . .

11 comments:

Molly said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I get to meet you at Austin :-)

ShutUpandRun said...

You've got some cool stuff coming up. I might, just might, attempt my first 70.3 in Boulder in August. Have to get through the Boston Marathon first, then we'll see. Thanks for the continued inspiration!

Beth said...

I love your coffee holder! Exciting that you have a few more races left this year too. Hmmm...AZ or Mexico... ;)

Jennifer Yake Neuschwander said...

Give us a hint. Is it a Ironman brand ironman or another?

Golden Girl said...

woo hooooo! ALOHA!!!!

solarpowered said...

Sounds like a fantastic fall :)

Running and living said...

You are the energizer bunny! Good luck with the rest of the season

ADC said...

Oh come on, tell us.

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Charisa,
This one is too easy. I hope you, Steven and your Dad enjoy Cozumel. I have been there many times and love it.

AM-GoalsfortheWeek said...

Holy Moly...that's a lot of racing? and culminating w/another IM. wow. Whaddya put in your coffee??;)

Barbie said...

Yes I would like a little of your special coffee brew too :)