Thursday, September 30, 2010

Change it Up

Yesterday's sunrise:


Today's view out my window at work:
Thunder, lightning, rain, we had it all today. Southern California is an awesome place to live and train year round. But every once in a while it is very fun to have a change of "weather". Today was one of those days.

As for training and racing - I'm not exactly sure what to expect from my legs this weekend. I'm going to take them out of their "Ironman distance" pace and throw them back into the half distance. Hopefully they will not protest this change too much. And if they do, hopefully I can quiet the protesting.

9 comments:

Matt said...

kick some butt this weekend, I am sure your legs will surprise ya :)

solarpowered said...

That's what our weather was today, too!

Good luck and have fun this weekend!

Jill Costantino said...

Crazy weather this time of year! You will be AMAZING this weekend - woohoo Go Charisa GO!

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Wow, you guys got rain? Crazy.

Good luck this weekend!!

ADC said...

I like your sunglasses :))

That second photo is my every day :(

Christi said...

Have a great weekend!

Kim said...

Sounds like fun! I'm sure those legs will perform for you, protesting or not!! Enjoy!!

Beth said...

Go Charisa!! Enjoy the race this weekend (hopefully no storms for that one)! :)

Kim said...

ick, we have pending tropical storms here in the northeast so i feel your pain. good luck this weekend charisa!