Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Enjoy Yourself

Lake Placid was filled with a lot of little things I will tuck away in my memory. Some great trail runs, lake swims and biking. I learned a lot on race day, and I'm excited to carry that into the next race.

I really enjoyed my time outside the race as well. So often we travel to races and it can be hectic. I felt I really had time to relax and enjoy myself while in Lake Placid and this was very nice.


A huge thank you to our homestay Frank and Lethe - I look forward to coming back to Lake Placid. And now it's time for a little bit of down time before I dive back in.

6 comments:

SSB said...

Lake Placid really is beautiful (when it's not raining). Glad you got to enjoy some of it.

Mike Russell said...

That was a sick time for IMLP. You will get your sub 10:00 soon I am sure...

Beth said...

Such a beautiful place - so glad you got to spend some time and enjoy!

ADC said...

Great photos. I always wanted to do Lake Placid.

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Great that you got to enjoy the area. I'm afraid I won't have that luxury in Louisville. 12 hour drive up and all with work on either side.
LP is definitely on the list for 2012 though, that will be close to rounding out all the US based IMs (except the elusive Kona that is)

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Rest up girl!