Friday, June 11, 2010

Boise Beauty

The beauty of the Boise 70.3 course is amazing.

The QR is ready to roll. I am #37.

Jeff is #419. He's not sure about the water temp.

Steven is #1386.

Although the water is super cold, the lake is breathtaking. Possibly literally once I jump in.

There are canyons.

And beautiful miles and miles of green open land. I may have to remind myself to GO HARD and stop daydreaming as I look at the beautiful scenery! You can track online at www.Ironmanlive.com, and if you are in Boise, cheer loud for those boys!!

9 comments:

Matt said...

Kick some butt tomorrow!

Marit C-L said...

Have a GREAT day out there! Looks beautiful!! ENJOY AND GO HARD! :) I'll be cheering for you from down here! Yea!

rocketpants said...

Have a great race! That's my hometown so enjoy the verrrry cold Lucky Peak. I grew up swimming lots in there and yes...brrr. :-) Tell those boys GO!!

Jennifer Yake Neuschwander said...

Good luck. Have fun.It looks beautiful. Hurry up on the race course so you can have more fun playing after :)

Chloe said...

What a wonderful course!! Good luck and kick some butt today!!

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

That lake is stunning! You guys are going to have so much fun! Go team!

Meg said...

Gorgeous, you're going to have so much fun! We'll follow you and say hi to Jeff. I love it that he pops up on your blog!

Jill Costantino said...

WOW the QR looks SUPERFAST! Have a great race today!

Lindsay said...

Boise is so super pretty!