Friday, April 9, 2010

Rudy Project Photo Shoot Fun

Nick and I helped out Rudy Project with a photo shoot today. Our photographer and crew were from Italy. I really really wish I knew Italian. I'm pretty sure there were a lot of "WHY can't this girl hold a serious and intense face?!" comments going around.

Nick going fast, without moving.

I got to actually see this shot on the big camera. All I'll say is WHOA - it was cool. Once I get a copy I'll post it.

After the bike we moved to skipping...

And then some running.

Running in place is harder than it looks. Especially when water is being thrown on you.

The Italians take their work extremely seriously. There was some imitation of running style taking place here. And I was laughing very hard.

Tomorrow we head to Anza Borrego for more picture fun!

12 comments:

Jill Costantino said...

Great pics - that looks like so much fun!

Black Knight said...

We, the italians, seldom take our work extremely seriously. Very nice post!!! I need that team to look fast and in shape!!!!

Beth said...

Oh fun pictures! Can't wait to see the big ones! :)

Snakebite said...

Cool!

Caroline said...

Hot Hot Hot!

ADC said...

Super cool.

Teresa said...

That looks like some hard work! Way to go! Nice pics!

tn

GoBigGreen said...

I lovelovelovelove all my Rudy's. i have about 10 pair! Seriously! and i gave them to my bridesmaids for weddin gifts:) how practical am I?

AM-GoalsfortheWeek! said...

Nice! Thanks so much for sharing! y'all look HAWT;-)

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Girlfriend, you look stronger and faster with every photo! The shoot looks like it was a blast :-)

Libby said...

sweet! can't wait to see the pics. how cool!! hope youa are feeling better!

solarpowered said...

Sweet pix! Looks like lots of fun!