Monday, December 28, 2009

Post-Christmas Ride

I am lucky in that when we visit Steven's parents, I get to run on some amazing trails and take my bike. New scenery is always welcome.

There are orange groves galore. Sorry for the blurriness, my photo-on-the-go skills are not always up to par.

Some of the views are incredible. I rode past snow-covered peaks. The far hills in this photo were my trail-running adventure in the morning.

When I first went by this house I laughed out loud. I'm not really a pink-house kinda girl. But then I actually stopped and came back to take a picture. They have GNOMES!!!! There were four total - I put some red arrows on the photo so you can see them better.

10 comments:

Molly said...

I just made a Splish gnome suit. I can't wait for it to get here! :)

MM said...

Are those flames on the chimney.?

Big Daddy Diesel said...

LOL, that house is hilarious

I love the pic of the valley

Kim said...

Nice Photography! Love the gnomes! Very fun! You're so good about the arrows. I have to start doing that! Glad you enjoyed your ride!

Renee said...

Love the picture of the orange tree! That is pretty darn cool. The gnomes take the cake though.

Meg Runs said...

The funny thing about the pink house is the various themes the owner has going on...sun, fish, aqua waves, gnomes, flamingos...you just don't see houses like this everyday!

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Now that's commitment to a look!

Looks like you're having a fine time visiting the in-laws!

ADC said...

Beautiful scenery.

Angela and David Kidd said...

Your in-laws somewhere far far better than mine!

Teresa said...

I highly recommend not doing this to your home....leave it to the neighbors :)

tn