Wednesday, September 2, 2009

More Hood to Coast

Our leg #1 runner getting ready.

I have no idea what is going on here . . .

Captain K - best HTC team captain ever!

Not sure if my expression or Jeff's is funnier.

I tried to sleep - I really did. It just didn't happen though - too much excitement.

Handoff from leg #24 - #25.

I probably could have found a better shot of Eric, but this one just made me laugh.

Off for the beach! Final leg #36 hand off.

Post-race party.

1st Place Awards

Some good lookin people!

Sunday morning COFFEEEEEE!!

12 comments:

ADC said...

The photos are great. Ah, the fun stuff.

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Congratulations again. Oh, and the "old man's" 1hr 20min at Canada. I'll take it at IMFL, thank you very much. In fact, if I can mix and match, I'll take his run also... :)

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Great photo essay! What an adventure.

t-odd said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN! Great pictures.

(OMG - my word verification is "testiess" - I swear to God I am not making this up.)

t-odd said...

I know the spelling is wrong. Maybe that will only be funny to me.

Running and living said...

Wow, lots of fun!

Meg Runs said...

What cool sweatshirts!

Elizabeth A. Rich said...

Looks like you had so much fun!!! That is definitely on my to-do list too :-)

Marit Chrislock-Lauterbach said...

What a great race!!! Awesome job again - you look (and are!!) smokin' fast! Woo hoo!!! :) (PS - I probably couldn't sleep either...)

Nicole said...

I love hoodies!! Good job!

Roo said...

Did they really name the portopot the honey bucket?

Rainmaker said...

There's some pretty hilarious pictures in there - looks like a blast!