Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Weekend

I started the weekend with this . . .


Saturday's bike was more about this . . .


And anytime I see a wiener dog I laugh.
Make him green and add a hat and seriously, that's just funny.

I got my chaos (or training) plan for the next 6 weeks, which will end with my first ever Hood-to-Coast relay race. The plan includes German abbreviations and a lot of color. This is always a sign I might sink on any given swim in the next few weeks. But hey - someone probably needs a good laugh at the pool right?!

9 comments:

Beth said...

Weiner dogs make me laugh too! :) Hood-to-Coast - awesome! I've always wanted to do that race!! And I'm sure you'll nail that training (chaos) plan!! :)

D10 said...

The pictures of the ocean are beautiful. On my run and rides I just see lots of cows!

Marit Chrislock-Lauterbach said...

Same with me and the wiener dogs... :) German abbreviations and lots of color... hhhmmmmm..... I know it'll be good!

t-odd said...

Weinerdogs are vicious little buggers that scare me. Unless of course they have a hat and a pipe. How do you carry an iced coffee that is bigger than your bike? That is CRAZY!

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

I like that you call it a chaos plan :-)

Hood-to-Coast is going to be a blast!

Teresa said...

Aghh! Hood to coast. 24 hours no sleep, lots of running and then trying to party afterward...that's the real test of an athlete. I would always bonk before the party...I had to give up on that event :)

Have fun...lots of fun with friends!

tn

ADC said...

Oh it looks gorgeous Charisa. Can't wait to be there next year :))

FLATOUT JIM said...

Awesome pics. Best of luck with the chaos plan.

IAN said...

Thank God my chaos is only laid out for the next 4 weeks into SB tri. I don't think I could mentally handle 6 weeks. I stared at it for so long all the colors started melting into a rainbow of sorts. Thank goodness for suffering companions! Ohh, and the Wernick Manor!