Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ahhhhhhh

This is the moment I thought about for hours on my bike ride today. Me - on the couch, watching the Tour, wearing my Zoot compression tights with a cold drink in my hand. Does life get any better than this?!

The ride was all of these things and more: hot, hilly, hard, fun, solo, long, with awesome friends, and tiring. By the end I was DONE. And I wouldn't have traded the experience for anything. A huge thanks to the boys for being such great friends and letting the girl try to hang (unsuccessfully I might add) with the boys!

9 comments:

rocketpants said...

Sounds like a great ride and a great way to end and relax!

Teresa said...

We look identical right now! Love the recovery tights. And I got dropped too, but by boys and girls today. Hate that....oh well! Great job doing your long ride!

tn

Meg Runs said...

You always make me laugh! Happy recovering.

t-odd said...

it looks like your toes might start to balloon up in those tights. The tour was awesome today. Two more weeks of fun - whee!

Mama Simmons said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend a Sunday! It'll suck though when we go into withdrawl when the Tour is over... ;)

Kiet said...

What does it say about me that I always seem to notice all the background things in photos like the huge gerber daisy in the corner? Trust me, I know how you're feeling, looks like we had a similar weekend.

ADC said...

It looks absolutely perfect.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

That looks like so much fun! Glad you enjoyed the hard ride :-)

Roo said...

AFter I read this, Jesse had to go buy me some Juice Squeeze so I could have a cold drink too!