Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello? Can you come out to play?

Today kicks off a monster training month. I am ready to jump back in, but think I may need to catch up on some sleep first.

It all started Saturday when my nephew Jonathan called to ask if I could come over and play. He promised to take me out for a ride in a rare vintage car.

The twins golfed - both Wii and green grass golf.

Mom and I went for Mother's Day brunch.And we ended the weekend with a Sunday night concert. This really is the best way to ensure that on Monday the coffee tastes amazingly great!

11 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

Cute Dress:)

Chloe said...

Ah! What a cutie! Good luck with the tough training month!

Eileen Swanson said...

Awww, you look so cute!!

cat. said...

color me green with envy, i LOVE keane!!

looks like you had a great weekend. fun!

rocketpants said...

ohhh that is a great car! I hope he drove you around the block and back.;-) Sounds like a great weekend all around!

ADC said...

That sounds like a perfect weekend. How was the concert? You look great :)

t-odd said...

That kid looks like he might have been drunk dialing and then you got in that car with him. What would your mother say? Sounds like a great weekend. I love Keane (BTW - my security word is "biker" - is someone trying to tell me something?)

Brooke said...

sounds like a good weekend...love the dress!

Natalie said...

I love that dress you're wearing!

Hope the training ramp up goes well...can't wait to hear all the updates.

Can you believe I have never played Wii? I really need to try it to see if I'm missing out on something great!

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Perfectly fabulous weekend!

Love the antique car ride...sweet.

solarpowered said...

Awww, fun! :D