Friday, April 10, 2009

Sinking

This is what is happening lately in my battle with conquering work. I'm not really sure how to come up for air.

Thanks for the color votes! I decided #2 is similar to a site I built a couple of years ago, www.digital-microscope.org, so it is out. Since I have multiple sites to build I will probably use #3 for the first site and #1 for the other if I can make it work without looking like a West Elm living room.

I will share the finished product when I am done - at this rate it may be a year. . .

Happy Easter. I think Steven is planning to spend the weekend getting the bunny (who thinks he is at the all-you-can-eat buffet) OUT of our yard!

8 comments:

BreeWee said...

Oh man, keep the bunny! How awesome is that to have a real bunny on Easter!!

Good luck with your work!

Maggs said...

As long as you don't eat the bunny...unless it's a chocolate one! Have a great weekend!

Teresa said...

Hate when work takes over and you feel this way...just grab a snorkel and think of the fish in Kona. Happy Easter.
tn

Marit Chrislock-Lauterbach said...

Oh man - those data processing sheets are awful... GREAT pick for the color - yea! As for the bunny...well...sorry about the yard. But can you really go after something furry with a tail? Especially a little white one??? I always think of Peter and Benjamin Rabbit in Mr. McGreggor's vegetable patch...

Or else Bugs Bunny and Elmor Fudd. Either way...

Michelle said...

Charisa,
Happy Easter to you both..good luck catching the bunny :)

D said...

SAVE THE BUNNY! Ok, I've got my animals right business out of the way ;)

Work schmurk. That's what I say. I feel bad you guys didn't get a holiday today. What a load!

Roo said...

Wascawy wabbits!

ADC said...

Glad you chose no. 3. Oh yes, the work thing - I feel like that most of the time and it never gets better. Ugh!