Wednesday, March 4, 2009

$2.29 and Bad Bike Behavior

$2.29 is the amount of money I spent to turn my day from "blah" to "YAH!" Cheer-me-up in a bottle. Thank heaven for 7-11 and its excellent placement on my bike route. And for big bike jersey pockets.

This is my drive-by-shooting image of the purple flowers on my ride that also made me smile. I might need to work on my photo technique while riding, but you get the idea.

And finally, this bad bike behavior video made me laugh. If you bike commute - don't do any of this!!

video

11 comments:

Natalie said...

That video is hilarious! I love it!

ADC said...

Love the video and LOVE that little drink.

FLATOUT JIM said...

Starbucks cap in a bottle, never tried it. Must sometime.

Marit Chrislock-Lauterbach said...

LOVE the video - I just about spewed tea everywhere! :) Hope the rest of your day is getting better! :)

Thanks for a GREAT swim today - you did great!

rocketpants said...

I love the purple flowers this time of year...they almost seem unreal they are so vibrant.

Love the video...that's pretty hilarious.

GoBigGreen said...

I have seen that video. It is pretty hilarious.
Thanks for introducing me to Harred's blog. I try to stop by for a visit when i can.

Herrad said...

Hi Charisa

Great video clip made me laugh so much had to view it quite a few times.

The flowers are gorgeous.
Have a good day.

Love,
Herrad

kera said...

Funny video Charisa!!!! I love that coffee seems to big a cheerer up for you!!! It makes my days too!!!

Flatman said...

LIQUID CRACK, I tell ya!

Hooterville Mayor said...

Love the video, I would do the same thing I think... I prefer my caffeine hot though.

Ordinarylife said...

Ha, ha. That was actually an advert on TV here a couple of years ago. I laughed every time I watched it. (shot in Johannesburg)