Monday, January 12, 2009

Big Bike, Little Pizza

Sunday was a beautiful day for a long ride. I brought some of grandma's gingersnap cookies for the boys, who were nice enough to ride with me again. I've decided anytime grandma's cookies are involved, the ride is always just a little bit better!

Nothing beats a little pizza when you return home from your workout, border-line bonking!

Friends came over, and Allan and Julie even brought their Charger helmet. But all of our cheering and prodding unfortunately did not help the Chargers grasp a victory yesterday.

12 comments:

D said...

If your stupid sunny pictures weren't enough, now I have to see gigantic pizza's when I'm hungry and supposed to be eating an apple & yogurt?
You suck :P

Christine Dammann said...

leftovers?

Maggs said...

Yum...pizza!

ADC said...

Wow, look at the size of those pizzas. Vegeterian?

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

My goodness those are some sizable pizzas you've got there. I'm surprised they make boxes that big!

Looks like it was a perfect day for a ride!

Shan said...

Those pizzas look so delish!! Wish I weren't about to go to yoga hungry... ;)

rocketpants said...

WOW! That pizza is HUGE!!Glad you got out and enjoyed this summer like weather for a great bike ride. Sounds like a good time.

Brooke said...

wow. that is impressive!

Teresa said...

That is the biggest pizza I have ever seen! OMG! I would eat a whole one for myself after a long ride:) Enjoy and keep up the great training.

TRI-ROB said...

Holy CRAP! Those are some PIZZAS! I'm stunned... and jealous.

Ordinarylife said...

Little pizza??? I would hate to see a standard size....

They look fantastic!

Alili said...

That is the largest pizza I have ever seen! Wow...and yum. :)