Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Whheeeeee!!

If it somehow has not yet become apparent from my previous blog posts, I'm kind of like a little kid playing grown up. Sure, I have a job and own a house and do grown-up "serious" things, but training for triathlon, riding my bike, and all the other fun things I blog about are what I really love about my life. I feel really lucky to have the time, physical ability and friends who enjoy these crazy adventures as much as I do.  And I feel very happy to have Steven - the husband who will hop on swing with me at the beach, travel all over the US to triathlons and do more loads of laundry than I ever do because I'm always out riding my bike. I am grateful for many things, but happiness tops the list today.

7 comments:

D said...

Grateful for happiness? I like it. Now I just need to get happy today lol.

rocketpants said...

I love swings too! I feel a bit like you do too...a kid playing grown up. I don't know when I was supposed to grow up but too often this whole being a grown up is totally over rated. Always good to be reminded that one is never too old to be a kid again. :-)

Teresa said...

You look like you are having so much fun! Keep it up! Love the laundry comment (by boyfriend did 4 loads today)! At least now I have cycle shorts for the morning and a clean waterbottle (he did the dishes too!). Keep up the smiles!

Roo said...

Can I drop my laundry off later? :)

Marit Chrislock-Lauterbach said...

LOVE IT! Yeah, the laundry is awesome. :) I'm with Roo on that one.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Awesome! Here's to fun/supportive/loving husbands.

And to swings.

TRI-ROB said...

You're lucky your husband is taken... b/c I would be all up in his chilli if he wasn't! Supportive of your racing AND laundry??? Holy CRAP! He's a keeper! LOL

Breathe...