Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Off-season fun: coin sorting

I have a piggy (actually it's a cow) bank that I've been collecting coins in for several years. Sorting change is oddly REALLY fun for me. Right before Kona I went and got those change holders from the bank so I could sort and roll my coins.


For two weeks I've been looking forward to sorting my change. (Seriously - can you see the OCD shining through here?!) And last night it happened! Now the big question is WHAT TO DO with my new found fortune?!?

4 comments:

Christine Dammann said...

Ryan and I did this a couple weeks ago. We had over $200 in change! how much did you have?!?! The sucky part was the bank charged us $10.63 to deposit the money into our account. lame.

BreeWee said...

ha ha ha, the off season, love it! such weird things happen when we stop huh!?

Oh, the weezle balls are just little organic food balls a friend and I invented a couple years ago when we tried to give up Power Bars... let me know if you want the recipe, but it is made by not measuring so they may turn out funky...

Roo said...

You are so good for sorting. I always pour it into the machine at Ralph's. We had over $300 once!

Maggs said...

I take my change to the grocery and put it in the machine too. I pay a small amount for it, but since it's change, it's like I'm getting free money. At least that's my thought.