Friday, March 15, 2013

Destination AUSTRALIA

I am early-season-Ironman-ready. (ie I'm excited to race and do not believe I will get it handed to me on race day.) First I must get on a plane for 18 hours and go through four airports with my bike and massive triathlon backpack.

Globe - Hello Polly

Saturday doesn't exist for me - but on Sunday I will be in Australia!! Bring on the adventure, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for both the race and the new country exploration. I am a lucky girl - thanks to my friends, family, and sponsors for keeping me smiling the past few months as I did the hard work to get ready for this race.

3 comments:

Snakebite said...

Good luck! Eat vegamite!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Take good notes for me for next year..

On the losing a day... when the wifey and I took our honeymoon, we took off on May 10 and landed on May 12. Her birthday is May 11. Even today she claims she never had her 33rd bday so she is a year younger...

solarpowered said...

Go Charisa!!!