|Thanks for the cool illustration W + K studio|
In the meantime - this is my thankful list for 2012:
- A great year of racing all over the world, with friends and my Dad.
- A year where my Mom and I got to work on repairing what has been a rocky relationship for us over the years.
- A job I truly love - actually two of them.
- Bike rides that are probably more like therapy sessions - we ride, but I might gain more from just being able to talk or listen.
- Laugh out loud funny movies.
- Food. Really good food and special people to enjoy it with.
- Community - I really enjoy the triathlon community - we may only see each other at races or communicate through Facebook, Twitter, etc. but it is a connection that I am thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving - I hope your day is filled with goodness.