- Attempting to learn a track stand at red lights does not always = staying upright.
- Forgetting to pack underwear for work is only a small tragedy if I also have no swimsuit at work.
- I really do not wish to race you on my commute.
- Gloves are required post-am-swim bike commute in the winter. Forgetting them = two cups of coffee/tea once at work.
- There is a reason the macbook air was invented.
- Thanks to my single speed, I can tell you with 98% accuracy the grade of all hills within a ten mile radius of my house.
- I can also tell you how to avoid these hills if desired.
- Coffee cup holders for bikes and/or baskets are genius. I need one.