Thursday, March 10, 2011

Road Trip!

I'm heading out to Tucscon for some training with TriSports and to see my no-longer-rookie-pro friend Ian.

The new bike is going up Mt. Lemmon tomorrow.

A big thank you to Quintana Roo for a sleek and solid CD0.1 bike and Profile Design for making the ride not only aerodynamic, but also comfortable for hours on end. I'm loving the new grips on the CX3 bars - they keep my hands from getting torn up - no manly callous hands for me!

I will try to update with pics from Tucson, if all the training doesn't just wipe me out first...

11 comments:

TRI714 said...

nice TT ride !!! Be safe, explode the lungs and torch the legs.

Christi said...

Sweet Ride! Have a great training session!

Kiki said...

sounds like lots of fun. hope the coffee maker doesn't pose too much of a problem this year;)
Sleek looking ride!

Jill Costantino said...

Have a blast! That bike is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!

Beth said...

Have so much fun!!!!!!!!! Lemmon is awesome (as I'm sure you already know... :) Can't wait for the pics! :)

Elizabeth A. Rich said...

YAY! Enjoy Tucson Charisa :)

JenniferLeah said...

that is one sweet ride. i am seriously in love with the CD0.1 (the pink camo one is just sic!)

Have a wonderful time and can't wait to see your pics!
Happy Training

Damie said...

ooh...I like those grips!!!

solarpowered said...

Now that's a bike! Have a great time!

Kim said...

LOVE the new bike! That is one sweet ride!! Enjoy

David said...

sweet bars - love the white/red... have fun in AZ!