Tuesday, August 31, 2010

San Francisco Images

I love cities. I will most likely never live in one because Steven does not share this same love of lots-of-people-crammed-into-small-places, but I still love them. I could sit at a cafe and look out the window in a city and just watch people for hours. And the abundance of places, things, etc. to see and do - all so fun! I tried to capture a variety of San Francisco through my eyes. Enjoy...

On my morning run.

Plumbing store at night.

Nutella makes all things tasty!

Green chair. Table. Mini green chair.

I want the tour next time.

 Steven's napping spot pre-race.

Swim exit race morning.

Mustache!!! (This man actually won a contest and $$ for best mustache). Steven makes friends while I am racing...

And takes great photos...

I'm already looking forward to my next SF trip.

15 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Some of my best runs have been through cities on my vacations! Happened to see a man with a similar mustache, though not quite so long, walking down a Houston sidewalk last week - is that a new trend?! Great photo-filled post!

Jennifer said...

Glad you had a great time in SF! This is such a fabulous city, great weather for training (almost never too hot or too cold). It was fun to cheer you on... I was in the crazy costumed cheer squad outside Sports Basement on the bike route.) Congrats on your finish!

Chloe said...

Nutella + Crapes = Heaven. Glad you had a great trip!!

FLATOUT JIM said...

Where's all that fog I keep hearing about?

Oh wait, it's right outside my office window.

Nice pics.

Beth said...

That cracks me up!! Oscar too makes friends while I'm racing and then when I look at the pictures on the camera after the fact I'm like "whoa, what/who is this and when did you take that picture?"!! :) Love the pictures - I must visit San Francisco before I die! :)

Rebecca DeWire said...

That is some mustache! Congrats on an awesome race at Alcatraz.

Mike Russell said...

IMOO, IMOO, IMOO...

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

My most favorite city and race... but I must say, I share Steven's feelings on crowds.

Jill Costantino said...

so beautiful and YES nutella does make everything better!

t-odd said...

don't get me started on Nutella. Is Steven coming to Mad-town? He'd make lots of interesting friends there.

Black Knight said...

Why did I miss S. Francisco when I visited the west coast?

Isela said...

that is a terrific mustache on that man!

Teresa said...

When you come to Seattle I have to take you to the nutella calzone place!!! YUM!!! tn

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

I love seeing my city through your eyes! I work right near that chocolate factory - such temptation!

ADC said...

Great pics. Love those mustache.