Friday, November 6, 2009

Run Commute

I took these pictures with my phone on my run-commute to work this morning.

I must say, San Diego's "fall colors" are lame compared to Midwest or East Coast colors.

Turns out Cedric is not very flexible - shocking! He did survive the entire yoga class and might go back next week. In other news - Steven is running the Santa Barbara 1/2 Marathon tomorrow. I will be wearing a fuzzy warm shirt, drinking coffee and yelling "Schnell! Schnell!" from the side of the road.

11 comments:

Trishie said...

maybe Cedric needs a mini foam roller?

MM said...

Maybe some hot yoga would loosen Cedric up. Good luck to Steven.

Megan said...

I agree, those pictures of fall colors make me embrace my copper country :-D Have fun cheering on Steven! I want to spectate...

t-odd said...

Good luck Steven! I hope Cedric was not sitting right there for Child's pose.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Go Steven! Good luck!!

Cedric - what a guy.

Meg Runs said...

How fun! Have fun in Santa Barbara, my favorite place!
I think Cedric might need some more yoga...he's still looking pretty, tight.

D said...

And in an upcoming post, you will discuss how to pack & carry stuff for your run commutes.

Evan said...

Laufen! Steven! Laufen!!

Have fun in Santa Barbara. I have my race up there in 3 weeks.

Heidi Austin said...

yah i think hot yoga would whip him into shape lol.... have fun cheering in santa barbara :)

Lisa G said...

Nice pics! Hope you had fun cheering at the 1/2 marathon!

Ordinarylife said...

Cedric looks more flexible than I am at the moment.