Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Night and Day

These little yellow trees looked awesome all lit up.

This is a bridge down near the meat packing district. I thought it looked like the Bridge of Sighs. Except it is lit up like a rainbow. And longer. And really looks nothing like the Bridge of Sighs.

The Standard Hotel at High Line is behind my friend Annette and I. We saw no action at all. NOTHING.

Perfect NY day.

Chelsea Market, where I consumed quite possibly the world's richest hot chocolate.


Cedric enjoyed his NY visit.

12 comments:

Running and living said...

I want to be Cedric and join you in all of your adventures. I guess I am, through this blog:)

Terrish B said...

Awesome, I went to read about the High Line. That is amazing! There are so many interesting things in the city! HAPPY THANKSGIVIG!

Meg Runs said...

Gosh, that picture of Cedrin on the bridge is gorgeous! He is so photogenic.
Thanks, Charisa, for taking the time to run with me. You are perfect inside and out!!

Kiet said...

I actually know what you're implying at the Standard Hotel, can't remember where I read about it though.

Nicole said...

Cedric seriously cracks me up!! I hope he is having fun!! ;)

ADC said...

I am saying it again - I miss NYC. When we were there for two years we never appreciated it as much. Now, we miss it.

Beth said...

I am loving your pictures of the city! And of Cedric! He sure is one happy little (well-traveled) gnome! :)

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

You have so much fun wherever you are! Thanks for sharing your adventures! Happy Thanksgiving!

Teresa said...

Looks like you had a blast in NY. Does Cedric ever change his clothes?!

tn

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Ok i am officially jealous!!!

Ordinarylife said...

Looks awesome - very jealous!

Jill Costantino said...

Love all the pics! Glad to see Cedric is becoming well travelled.