Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Last night at track practice it rained. Actually - 100 sprinkles might have fallen from the sky. If you live in Southern California - this is considered RAIN - especially since the last time we saw rain was probably over six months ago. Anything heavier than what we got last night is a storm where news stations will broadcast alerts and grocery stores sell out of milk and bread.

The result of our rain storm was awesome!

In summer we run "track" on trails around a local lake.

Thanks to our coach David (from Kerplekistan) for running back to get his phone and capturing all these awesome pictures!

Mark and his group.

Tommy is in his 70s and still kicks butt in local races!

I love Tuesday night track.

11 comments:

Molly said...

Beautiful photos! We got a hint of cooler fall weather yesterday and it was lovely to run in!

Running and living said...

Beautiful pictures. Glad I am not the only one who loves track:) AM

Megan said...

So awesome!!

Bandobras said...

why are you all running away from the rainbow? The pot of gold is the other way.

t-odd said...

I take that as a good omen.

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

And that rainbow leads to Kona....

Meg Runs said...

OH! I missed a rainbow, I can't believe it. I love track too, we're really fortunate. I can't wait to get back to it...see you there after KONA!!!

Teresa said...

Love the rainbows. Okay, it poured, here, Seattle weather poured, not the 100 little sprinkles. Sun is coming soon!

tn

MM said...

You should move to Hawaii. We have rainbows every day. And then we could bike together. We use microscopes in Hawaii too.

ADC said...

That looks awesome. I am so jelaous.

Kim said...

So pretty! I love it! It's a really good omen for next week (if you believe in those sorts of things!)..or Good JuJu as Beth S. and I call it sometimes!