Friday, August 14, 2009

Love what you Do what you love

Created by Bandito Design Co. You can buy it on etsy.

I like this. As crazy and hectic as my life is - I really love it. I like my job. I like training. I love my friends. I love my family. The list goes on. Life is always going to throw unwanted things into my path and it definitely won't always be fair. But I tend to think if I have the time and resources to write a blog and spend time on my bike on the weekends, or running, my life is pretty good!

10 comments:

Alaskan Assassin said...

Amen Keep on the sunny side! It is refreshing to see that there are some people that love life and wake up happy.

Renee said...

Good attitude is so important! It is nice to have reminders on how lucky we really are!

D said...

Don't think I didn't notice that you said you LIKE training, but LOVE everything else ;)

Beth said...

I couldn't agree more. Life is pretty darn good. And a good attitude (like you always have) just makes it that much better!

Running and living said...

Well said. It's easy to sweat the small stuff and forget to enjoy the moment. Ana-Maria

D10 said...

So true. You really have to enjoy and like what you are doing. Have a great weekend.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Excellent way to look at things!

Elizabeth A. Rich said...

Well put, I love this :-)

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Mary Anne Radmacker wrote:

"Live with intention
Walk to the Edge
Listen Hard
Practice wellness
Play with abandon
Laugh
Choose with no regret
Appreciate your friends
Continue to learn
Do what you love
LIVE AS IF THIS IS ALL THERE IS"

Words that really hit home.
Cheers!!

Chloe said...

Excellent post. That is exactly what I needed to see today!!